Heading will come hereView Now
- ICICI Prudential Advisor Series - Dynamic Accrual Plan 31.85 0.00(0.00%)
10,195.1510.2600 (-3.3%) 16-03-2018 12:00
|Prev Close 10,360.15||Open 10,345.15||High 10,346.30||Low 10,180.25||Details|
|NSE: Asian Paints||BSE: 500820||Sector: Chemicals|
NSE Mar 16 2018, 4:01
BSE Mar 16 2018, 4:01
Terms and Conditions
Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd. does not in any manner endorse the schemes that may be launched from time to time by the mutual funds and the insurance companies the information of which may be posted on these websites from time to time. The data and information placed on the websites is believed to be reliable. However the Company does not endorse the same to be complete or accurate in every respect.
Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd. reserves all rights in selecting its customers at its sole discretion and the various online services provided by Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd. through its above mentioned two websites will be governed by its terms and conditions which it may change from time to time without notice. The customers will be using the data and information provided on these websites at their own risks and the same should not be considered as investment advice. The information on various financial products is given only to help the customer in making informed decision to suit his personal needs. However before making investment the customer must exercise his own judgement. Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd. does not endorse the other sites to which the links are or may be provided through www.abchlor.com or www.investonline.in and/or their contents and/or the owners thereof.
The affiliates, owners, employees of Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd. or the experts whose articles, interviews etc. appear on the site www.abchlor.com or www.investonline.in may have direct or indirect interests in the various schemes and/or financial instruments about which the information may be posted from time to time on the said sites.
While all precautions are taken by Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd. for maintaining the speed and accuracy in the online transactions that may be done by the customers through the Company's site www.investonline.in, the Company will not be responsible for any error and/or delay and the resultant loss, if any that may cause to the customer in any online transaction due to network failure or failure of power supply, computer virus attacks, sabotage, fraud, corruption of data, or for any other reason attributable to factors beyond the reasonable control of the Company loss or destruction of the computer systems or data of the Company or its main brokers Sharekhan or its payment gateaway service provider for the time being Tech Process Solutions Ltd. or such other entity as may be associated with the Company and the mutual funds from time to time.
The online transactions done by the customers will be secured. However Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd. will not be responsible or liable for any unauthorized use of the online investment facilities of any customer.
At the time of doing an online transaction such as purchase or redemption of units, the units or the money as the case may be or will be credited to the customers' account only if the transaction is completed before 2.00 p.m. While making an online transaction, before getting credited to the accounts of the mutual funds or of the customers, the money of the customers or the mutual funds are required to pass through the bank account of the payment gateway service provider which is currently Tech Process Solutions Ltd. which is the venture of the ICICI Bank. Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd. will not be responsible for any delay in debit or credit of monies or the units of the mutual funds to the accounts of the customers or the loss, if any caused to the customers on account of any delay in such debit or credit of monies or units to the customers' accounts, loss or damage to the data or the computer systems of the said payment gateway service provider namely Tech Process Solutions Ltd. or failure of network, power supply etc. while the online transaction is being executed.
The Registrars to the various mutual funds such as Cams, Franklin Templeton, Carvy or such other registrars who may be associated with the Company and the mutual funds provide the reports, transaction details etc. done by the customers using www.investonline.in. The Company is not in any manner liable or responsible for the sufficiency or accuracy of the information provided by the Registrars in respect of the online transactions done by the customers from the above website from time to time.
Other information on its websites such as fact sheets, news, NAVs, stock quotes, graphs etc. is sourced by Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd. from various sources and/or websites. Although the sources from which the Company gathers the information are believed to be reliable and accurate, Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd. does not in any manner endorse the accuracy or sufficiency of the information and it will not be liable/ responsible for any inaccuracy or error in the said information.
Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd. is a group company of Abchlor. Under the brand Abchlor there are multiple other group companies that are involved in sourcing, consulting to soliciting other financial products by the company. It may not be that Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd. would source all business in the same name. It may use one of its other subsidiaries to source the business depending on the tie up it has with the respective manufacturers. Though all online transactions that happen on the website, are under Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd.
Abchlor Investment Advisors (P) Ltd. is the Company incorporated in India and is governed by the laws of the Republic of India.
Sub Broker Terms and Conditions
1.Definitions and Interpretation :
These Terms and Conditions of Empanelment as a Sub-broker of Abchlor Investment Advisors Pvt Ltd ('Abchlor') are a binding contract between sub-broker and Abchlor for appointment as a Sub-broker of Abchlor to sell/distribute units of mutual fund schemes. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by them at all times.
Terms and Conditions -
Use Of The Portal -
"AIAPL Portal" or "InvestOnline.in Portal" shall mean all the websites /links /pages offered by AIAPL through which access is provided to web pages, online desks, user accounts, utilities, forms, surveys, reports, financial tools, articles, documents, media contents, news, Product, Service, market information, third party links, etc. in any mode, format or manner, and through any technology or platform, including mobile platforms /operating systems and mobile applications. AIAPL Portal/InvestOnline Portal includes all online user desks, mobile applications and mobile desks, including versions thereof but not limited to, Partner Desk, Trading Account Desk, and Client Desk.
- "Partner Desk" shall mean the areas in the AIAPL Portal to which the Partner gets access by virtue of a unique log-in identity and password. The Partner Desk contains information related to distribution business, Client information, MIS and other related information specific to the Partner.
- "Client Desk" shall mean the areas in the AIAPL Portal to which the Client gets access by virtue of a unique log-in identity and password. The Client Desk contains a portfolio and other related information specific to the Client.
- "Product(s)" shall mean securities or any other financial or non-financial products available with AIAPL from time to time and offered specifically to the Partners for distributing such products to their Clients in any mode or format.
- "Service(s)" shall mean support and related services to promote the sub-distribution business of the Partners as specifically offered by AIAPL from time to time. Some of the Services may require acceptance of specific terms & conditions by the Partner.
Any person intending to distribute units of mutual funds registered in India shall be a "Mutual Fund (MF) Distributor" as defined under existing laws as amended from time to time. Any Partner acting as an 'Investment Adviser' shall not be eligible to distribute units of mutual funds registered in India under this Agreement unless such Partner is conducting the mutual fund distribution business as a separate entity or separately identifiable department or division (SIDD) in conformity with the IA Regulations.
- AIAPL may add, amend, suspend, terminate any Product or Service at its sole discretion based on its internal guidelines and procedures and in accordance with the applicable laws.
- The Partner shall disclose the names of individuals engaged in the distribution of Products and Services offered by AIAPL on their behalf along with their relevant certifications & eligibility for specific Products & Services and their relationship with the Partner. The Partner shall update AIAPL with such information related to such individuals viz, new individual joining or an existing individual retiring from such role. All such individuals shall abide by the terms and conditions in this Agreement and shall work in conformity with the applicable laws.
- AIAPL grants the Partner a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use AIAPL's Partner Portal and other online facilities for bonafide purposes of this Agreement only.
In the event of non-individual applicant being enrolled as a Partner, such person shall designate an individual ("Partner Representative") associated with the Partner as an employee, director, partner or any such other similar legal and contractual capacity who is authorized to act and undertake all the functions and actions or decisions on behalf of the Partner. The name and details of the Partner Representative shall be provided by the Partner to AIAPL and any change of the Partner Representative shall be communicated to AIAPL within a reasonable time without failure.
Definition of Relationship -
- Any individual engaged in the distribution of Products or provision of Services offered by AIAPL on behalf of the Partner, all their actions shall have a binding effect on the Partner and any acts of commission or omission shall be construed as acts of omission or commission of the Partner under this Agreement
- The relationship between the Partner and AIAPL shall be on a 'principal-to-principal' basis. The Partner is not an agent or employee or representative of AIAPL and shall have no rights whatsoever to represent or bind or act on behalf of AIAPL so as to bind or make party or engage AIAPL into any contract, agreement, legal relationship, any form of liability, etc. with any person, either directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. This includes, but is not limited to, actions taken in the performance of any activity, duty or service related directly or indirectly to the distribution of any Product or receipt of or provision of any Service rendered to any Client as a Partner subject to the applicable laws.'
- The Partner shall be allowed to create and manage a "Group Account" or family account of multiple related Clients. AIAPL in no case shall be responsible to the Client for any issue or dispute arising out of an incomplete or incorrect grouping of Clients done by the Partner, including but not limited to display of confidential information to any other Client, Partner or any third party.
- The Partner shall be allowed to request AIAPL the user-id and password of the Client Desk for their Group Accounts. The Clients can access their Client Desk with such requested login ID & password through the AIAPL Portal.
- The Client of the Partner who has opened the InvestOnline.in account with AIAPL shall be given a user id and password to access his Transactions and holdings through the account.
- The Client and the Partner will be responsible for the bonafide use of AIAPL Portal and also for the privacy and security of such a login Id and password. AIAPL in no case shall be responsible to any Client or Partner, whatsoever, for the unauthorized access of AIAPL Portal or for the leakage of any confidential information of a Client.
Adherence To Laws -
The Partner shall offer Clients with quality services, timely information, and shall have a proper Client grievance handling process in place. The Partner shall also adhere to all applicable laws with respect to any Product related advice, distribution, Client risk profiling & objective(s) assessment, Product evaluation, Product suitability study, Client registration, disclosures to Client, servicing or such other related activities and also any portfolio advisory or any investment management related activities
Statutory Requirements -
- The Partner specifically ensures that any person involved or engaged in selling or distribution of mutual funds and other Products on behalf the Partner, is eligible and duly authorized to do so and has the necessary certification as required by applicable laws and guidelines released by regulators & governing authorities, including SEBI, AMFI, and any industry SRO.
- The Partner engaged in the distribution of units of mutual funds declares that the Partner nor any of his related party or associate is acting as Investment Adviser under IA Regulations. In case, a Partner or any related party or associate wishes to operate as an "Investment Adviser", a written communication must be made to AIAPL, without failure and the Partner shall either terminate this Agreement or shall only be eligible subject to adherence to certain terms and conditions of AIAPL in addition to the IA Regulations.
- The Partner shall be solely responsible for adhering to the implementation of KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) norms, processes, compliances under the PMLA regulations & guidelines given by the regulatory authorities, AMCs, SRO and AIAPL from time to time. In case of any non- compliance thereof, the Partner agrees that AIAPL cannot be held responsible for the same.
- AIAPL reserves the sole ownership and rights over 'AIAPL Portals' and shall offer such Products & Services and features thereof as deemed appropriate and feasible from time to time. AIAPL shall offer these Services & features without any expressed guarantees or warranties whatsoever and on the "As Is and Where Is" basis. AIAPL owes no liability or obligations to provide and/or on account of the use of these services/features to its Clients and offering of the same shall be on privilege basis at the sole discretion of AIAPL. AIAPL regularly and rightfully perform the maintenance & development activities on all 'AIAPL Portals' and parts or contents thereof. During such activities, the AIAPL Portal services may not be available, either in part or full, for such required durations of time.
- The Partner acknowledges that AIAPL reserves the right to communicate with the Clients to provide information on Products, Services, Transactions, promotions, subscriptions, markets, etc. and also gather feedback and interests on any Transactions done, or Products/Services offered or, in any mode, format or manner, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice to the Partner.
- AIAPL reserves the right to allocate, change, shift, transfer the relationship of the Partner to any of AIAPL Employee or any Non-Employee playing a similar role.
- AIAPL also reserves the right to set-off and/or deduct any due amounts by Partner from the accrued commissions or brokerages etc., amounts payable to the Partner at the discretion of AIAPL.
- "Intellectual Property"/ "IP" includes ideas, concepts, creations, discoveries, inventions, improvements, know-how, trade or business secrets; trademarks, service marks, copyrights, designs, utility models, tools, devices, models, methods, procedures, processes, systems, principles, algorithms, works of authorship, flowcharts, drawings, books, spreadsheets, papers, models, sketches, formulas, information, teaching techniques, electronic codes, proprietary techniques, research and development projects, and data, and other confidential and proprietary information, computer programming code, databases, data, documents, reports, diagrams, instruction manuals, records, memoranda, notes, user guides; in either printed or machine-readable form, the whether or not copyrightable or patentable or protectable under any other intellectual property law, or any written or verbal instructions or comments.
- AIAPL solely owns all 'Intellectual Property' existing, created or held in the Products, Services, AIAPL Portal, in any mode or manner.
- The Partner shall have no right to use the Intellectual Property in any manner whatsoever except to the extent expressly permitted by AIAPL under this Agreement.
Use of Information -
- The Partner shall keep the access to AIAPL Portal, tools & contents thereof, documents, user manuals, reports, etc. only for authorized individuals such that unauthorized persons, do not have a visual view and/or physical access to the same.
- The Partner is responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of any login-id and password issued by AIAPL for access to AIAPL Portal, including Partner Desk. The Partner agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under his login-id and password. AIAPL shall not be held liable for any actions, claims, damages, losses, suits, proceedings, demands or expenses, costs, charges in respect thereof or otherwise on account of the use of AIAPL Portal, or other such online facilities by person/s other than those authorized and/or nominated by the Partner.
- The Partner agrees and undertakes to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about itself as required under this Agreement.
- Maintain and promptly update the above information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
AIAPL shall not be liable for any delay caused in execution and/or rejection in respect of any Transaction or the subsequent receipt of such Transaction or account statement or delivery to a wrong person of any information, including but not limited to log-in information, account statements, Transaction confirmations, electronically or otherwise, which have been made through AIAPL or by AIAPL Portal, for any reason whatsoever.
Usage of Technology - (Sub-brokers, Independent Advisers, Distributors) -
- Abchlor Technology Solutions (hereinafter referred to as ATS) will, through its affiliates/associate distributors (distributor who agrees to use the platform of ATS for online transaction for their investors), upload the purchase/sale requests of the investors for the units of certain schemes of the Fund on its electronic Platform for Allotment and Repurchase of Mutual Funds).
- It is the responsibility of the Fund and the AMC to fulfill their obligation to allot /redeem the units of the unit holders in accordance with the data passed on through ATS.
- ATS only offers its web investment portal to affiliate/associate distributors, mobile application, submission of transaction feed files to the AMC/RTA on their behalf and facilitating fund transfer to the AMC's bank account through the payment gateway.
Obligations of ATS -
- ATS will allow its affiliate distributors who satisfy the conditions to accept buy and sell applications for mutual fund units of those schemes that tie-up with it. ATS will treat these intermediaries as empanelled/affiliated and may separately enter into suitable agreements with them for the same.
- ATS shall provide its online platform only in respect of the schemes of the Fund which have been communicated to it by the fund and the AMC.
- ATS shall enroll / provide its services to only Distributors who are AMFI registered and have valid registration in place. ATS shall enter into agreements with such Distributors wherein the Distributors undertake to ensure compliance with applicable SEBI Mutual Funds Regulations and AMFI Guidelines. Further ATS shall also ensure that the Distributors provide adequate and sufficient indemnity to ATS to address issues in case of non-compliance with applicable Regulations. Distributors shall ensure adequate documentation/agreement in place with its investing clients to ensure compliance with applicable Regulations.
- ATS shall be responsible to send the data generated by it on its electronic platform to the Fund/AMC/RTA of the Fund as may be mutually decided between ATS and AMC, so as to enable the Fund and/or the AMC to allot/redeem the units, to compute trail commission, for maintenance of records at their end etc.
- ATS will provide an electronic platform for facilitating the orders placed by the unit holders through their Mutual Fund Intermediaries and reporting them to the AMC/RTA.
- ATS shall provide its online platform on such terms and conditions as they may deem fit and proper from time to time within the Regulatory framework.
- It is agreed and understood between the parties hereto that the service agreed to be provided by ATS and the Mutual Fund Intermediaries are in the nature of facility.
- ATS shall ensure all account opening documents are verified by them before any customer is activated. ATS shall also be responsible to ensure all customers are KYC KRA compliant as per applicable Regulations as amended from time to time. ATS shall ensure all account opening documents and transaction logs are submitted to AMC/RTA as per applicable SEBI Regulations.
- ATS shall ensure all transactions are uploaded within applicable cut-off timings as may be decided by the AMC and the ATS from time to time, for processing of transactions based on NAV applicable based on the cut-off timings.
- Notwithstanding what is stated in sub-clause above, ATS agrees to ensure that the Affiliates duly carries on its obligation to its clients and also agree to take such disciplinary action as it may deem fit against the Affiliates including investor grievance handling and/ or arbitration mechanism, if any Affiliate is found to have failed or neglected in performing its obligations under this arrangement. The parties agree that suitable provision to this effect will be incorporated in the agreement that the Affiliate may execute with its clients.
- ATS shall reconcile the data generated on its platform and forward the duly reconciled data to the Fund. It shall be the obligation of the Fund to allot the units to the investors or transfer the amount into the account of the investors.
- Save and except as specifically provided in law, neither ATS nor the Affiliates shall be liable to comply with and be bound by any circular, regulation, notification, etc, applicable to a mutual fund and asset management company or register and transfer agents of a mutual fund. However the ATS and the Affiliates must ensure that all documents, transactions, processes and procedures duly comply with SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996 and any other circular issued from time to time, AMFI best practice and/or such other rules/regulations/guidelines as applicable from time to time.
- ATS agrees to maintain the client confidentiality as required under SEBI Mutual Fund Regulations, AMFI or any other statutory bodies from time to time.
- ATS agrees to maintain and offer the online transaction in accordance with the law prevalent in India, SEBI Mutual Fund Regulation, AMFI best practice and any amendment thereto from time to time.
Limitation of Liability -
The role of ATS is limited to the extent of facilitation of the proposed schemes through its online platform in the manner and to the extent as specified herein. ATS does not guarantee the fulfillment of obligation arising out of orders routed through its online platform and is not liable for any losses arising therefrom to any party or person. Further, AMC / Fund, shall not be responsible for any transaction which has not reached to AMC on account of error occurred at ATS website.
In case of any redemption request, the funds will be transferred by the AMC, directly to the investor's bank account. If any Purchase request is rejected then AMC shall transfer back the funds, which have been debited from the investor's account directly to the investor's bank account as per bank details provided in the feed file.
Neither ATS nor AMC / Mutual Fund shall be liable for failure or any loss, damage or other costs or for any consequential loss or damage arising out of:
- Telecom network or online platform failure including failure of ancillary or associated systems or fluctuation of power or other environmental conditions;
- Accident, transportation neglect, misuse, errors, frauds of the Affiliates or its authorized persons or the agents or any third party;
- Any fault in any attachments or associated equipment that forms or does not form part of its online platform;
- Malfunctioning of its online platform and/or processes determining and accepting/rejecting obligations or any lapse/failure not attributed to ATS directly;
- Act of God, fire, flood, war, act of violence or any other violent occurrence or
- Any incidental, special or consequential damage without limitation of loss or profit.
The Sub-broker agrees that it shall pay to ATS, such sum as consideration in respect of the facility to be provided by ATS under this Agreement, as may be mutually agreed upon between the parties.
Any notice to be given to any of the parties hereto shall be addressed at the address set out in the name clause of this Agreement. The parties undertake to inform the others of any change in such address from time to time. Any notice communicated either by registered post A.D, or send by e-mail (at the e-mail address of the person so nominated) or by fax as per the latest details provided by the addressee to the others shall be deemed to be good service and shall be deemed to have received by the addressee on the date of delivery.
All disputes, differences or questions, arising out of this Agreement including the Interpretation of the terms herein or in regard to the obligations, failure or breach of any terms thereof by any of the parties under this terms or of any matter whatsoever arising under or pursuant to this terms which have not been settled shall be referred to arbitration of a sole arbitrator, if the parties agree. Such arbitration shall be held and conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai. This clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
In the event of any dispute between the Mutual Fund Intermediaries and the investors arising out of its online platform, ATS agrees to extend the necessary support for the speedy redressal of the disputes as they may deem fit including taking disciplinary action against the Affiliate.
- The Partner hereby undertakes, covenants and agrees with AIAPL, that it will at all times defend and indemnify AIAPL, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees thereof and their respective successors and assigns, heirs, executors and administrators and each of their estates and effects, from and against:
- All actions, causes, suits, proceedings, accounts, claims and demands, including claims and demands in respect of any prospective or retrospective liability, or any loss, financial or otherwise, whatsoever or arising on account of the Partners, candidates or its executors, administrators, successors taking any action, error, mistake, loss of document or information, misrepresentation, missing applications or other documents or on account of applications or documents being incomplete in any way, etc whatsoever and/or resulting in the same, undertaking any, and against all damages, costs, charges, expenses, sums of money incurred in respect thereof or otherwise in relation to the aforesaid reasons.
- Any and all damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, suits, claims, demands, losses, costs, and expenses arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with Partner's acts or omissions with respect to this Agreement.
- AIAPL shall not be liable for any delay caused in execution and/or rejection in respect of any Transaction or the subsequent receipt of such Transaction or account statement or delivery to a wrong person of any information, including but not limited to log-in information, account statements, Transaction confirmations, electronically or otherwise, which have been made through AIAPL or by AIAPL Portal, for any reason whatsoever.
- AIAPL shall not be liable for any delay or non-payment of any proceeds on redemption or dividend payouts by the AMCs to the Clients of the Partners for any reason whatsoever.
- AIAPL cannot be held responsible or liable for any and all damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, suits, claims, demands, losses, costs, and expenses, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential from such delays, non-executions, rejections, non-communication and/or miscommunication of information, non-payment of proceeds in regards to any Transaction or request for any Product and Service or otherwise made through AIAPL for any reason whatsoever.
- If the foregoing limitation is held to be unenforceable, the maximum liability of AIAPL and its service providers to the Partner shall not exceed the amount of fees actually paid by the Partner for the Products or Services which have been ordered or availed through the AIAPL Portal.
- Any Product or Service licensed, offered or purchased through AIAPL and/or AIAPL Portal, is provided on an "AS IS" basis and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, directly or indirectly, including, but not limited to warranties of title or non-infringement or warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this Agreement.
- AIAPL does not represent or warrant that the AIAPL Portals, Services of AIAPL offices and all other related support services will be uninterrupted, complete, accurate, authenticate, timely, updated, compatible, reliable, relevant or error-free. AIAPL shall make appropriate efforts to ensure AIAPL Portals and other services are free from defects, viruses, trojans, harmful components and that any defects will be corrected as deemed appropriate by AIAPL. AIAPL, however, does not warrant that all defects will be corrected in specific time or that the AIAPL Portals or the servers are free from viruses, trojans or other harmful components.
- The Partner agrees that AIAPL or AIAPL's directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, consultants, associates, service providers, business partners or other representatives shall not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or any other damages (including without limitation – loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, transaction failure, transaction delay, interruption of business, etc) under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way with the use of AIAPL Portal or Products and Services or in reliance of the information available on AIAPL Portal & related services.
- AIAPL cannot be held liable for any Transaction or application related delay, rejection, mistake, loss of document, etc. caused for any reason whatsoever, submitted by the Partner of their Clients, directly or indirectly, to AIAPL in any mode or manner.
- The Partner acknowledges that the availability of AIAPL Portal, Products, Services and/or other online facilities are subject to interruption for reasons beyond AIAPL's control and such interruptions may happen without any prior notice to the Partner at any point of time.
- If the foregoing limitations are held to be unenforceable, the maximum liability of AIAPL and its service providers to the Partner shall not exceed the amount of fees paid by Partner for availing access to particular Products or Services through AIAPL in any mode or manner.
- The Partner should make written suggestions to AIAPL for rectification of any defects or shortcomings noticed in AIAPL Portals and other Product or Services offered or made available him or his Client.
- AIAPL represents that it has taken due care and caution in providing information on AIAPL Portal and such information or references may be taken from external reliable sources as deemed appropriate by AIAPL. However, AIAPL does not make any guarantees or warranties whatsoever, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, completeness, reliability, functionality, fullness of any information, data, analysis, reports, etc., in any mode or manner. AIAPL shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the decisions and consequences thereof based on any information, data, analysis, reports, etc., made available by AIAPL, in any mode or manner, to Partner or any other entity.
- Any information, data, market analysis, research reports, etc. made available by AIAPL, in any mode, manner or format, shall not be construed as a representation on the legality, feasibility, fitness or validity of any security, Product or Service under applicable laws.
- AIAPL may place on its AIAPL Portal contents like advertisements, banners, reports, articles, audio /video files, literatures, including those of AIAPL and third party Products and Services, including links to third party websites. However, AIAPL does not validate or qualify or endorse such contents and is not responsible for any such content or information, claims, statements and for any decision taken thereof, for any reason whatsoever.
- The Partner understands and agrees that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between the Partner on one hand and AIAPL on the other as a result of this Agreement.
- AIAPL offers Products and Services through PSCs and AIAPL Portal, which are linked to the back-end infrastructure of AIAPL. The Partner acknowledges and agrees that the PSC and/or AIAPL Portal and the linked back-end infrastructure may be inaccessible and/or unavailable at times. In such an event AIAPL will not be liable for any damage, liability, action, cause of action, suit, claim, demand, loss, cost, and expense arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with any such inaccessibility and/or unavailability.
- Execution of and performance under this Agreement by AIAPL does not and shall not in any manner be treated as an advice under the IA Regulations.